Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good Things =)

I was suppose to update this thing 2 days ago but I'm a bit behind, tired too *yawn* I just finished the day with a 11.5 shift at the sushi restaurant and another 6 hour shift tomorrow, thank god I keep telling myself that I'm just working here to get the money for SDCC, which is still many months away but nothing beats good ole hard working preparation haha

*Squeal!* On Thursday morning I received my True Religion Billy jeans from UPS and by mid afternoon I finally received my Isabel Marant Etoile skirt!! I love getting more than one package in the day, it always gives me a natural high lol ... here is the awesome photo of my skirt, I will cherish it forever :)

















My ebay auctions were successful and I sold my Ranma 1/2 graphic novels and my X-Men comics, though the winnings I received were not as fetching as I wanted, I'm glad I was able to move them onto their new homes.

I'm going to have to cut this entry short as I really need to go to bed, can't think, just want to sleep zzzzzz

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment